Murraybank Caravan Park Facilities
- Onsite accommodation – fully self-contained cabins available (linen required).
- one each of 4-berth, 5-berth, 6-berth and 7-berth
- Generous sized powered and non-powered sites
- Modern, clean amenities with plenty of hot water
- Facilities for the disabled
- Separate toddlers’ bathroom
- Basic camp kitchen
- Kiosk on site (including ice)
- Very large grassed area for outdoor activities
- Camp fire drum supplied (BYO wood)*
Murraybank Caravan Park Fees
(valid from 01 September 2016 – 31 August 2017) Cabins are $130 per night for two adults. Regular campsites are $35 per night for two adults. Riverside campsites are $40 per night for two adults. Extra adults are $12 per night per adult. Children are $8 per night per child.
Murraybank Caravan Park Features
- Dog-friendly (on lead)
- Children’s Playground
- In-ground swimming pool
- Half-size basketball court
- Tennis Court
- Secluded tranquil forest setting
- Courtesy bus to Mathoura Bowling Club
* it is prohibited to collect firewood in the surrounding areas. Firewood must be purchased or brought with you – please contact the office for information. The previous firewood delivery service is no longer available.